I decided I am going to try and sum up myself in ten dot points. I am hazy as to why I would do this, but I have an hour to kill before my bus comes and I like a little challenge.
1. I don’t eat meat, and I haven’t for almost 8 years now.
2. I am a Godmother to a beautiful little girl called Lola (who also happens to be my cousin).
3. I love to travel, to talk about travel, to hear about travel, and to plan travel.
4. My favourite book is Struck by Lightning.
5. I have four great pets (and one okay one). Here is THEIR list:
– Snowy (dog)
– Cheeky (dog)
– Daisy/Doisy (cat)
– Desmond (fish)
– Molly-Jones (fish)
6. I am pretty kind on the outside and extremely judgemental on the inside.
7. I LOVE a good joke. Seriously. If you’re funny, I will almost always want to be your friend.
8. I have about three outfits that I will repeatedly wear.
9. I don’t care for the radio.
10. I want to be a screenwriter!
Now these facts are in no particular order except for the fact that the top ones came to my head first and the bottom ones last…
I hope you got to know a bit more about me. Who am I talking to, you ask? Well, if you’re reading this, clearly I’m talking to you.
*sign-off in huge cursive letters with hearts above the I’s*